The ability to record a Zoom Meeting has been enabled on all faculty and admin accounts.
- To begin, have everything prepared, such as a PowerPoint presentation opened, before starting the Zoom meeting.
- Then, from the Zoom tool within your course site, start the Zoom Meeting as the instructor or the alternative host if added when the meeting was scheduled.
- If you won’t be sharing any content, simply click the Record button in the Zoom tool bar. An audio confirmation will be played to indicate the session is being recorded.
- Attendees will also be notified that a recording is in progress.
- If you will be sharing content, such as a PowerPoint presentation, the recording controls will be located in the docked Zoom tab at the top of your screen.
- You can pause or stop the recording at any time.
- Ending the meeting will stop the recording automatically.
- Recordings will be available for viewing shortly afterwards depending on the length of the meeting under the “Cloud Recordings” tab.