What is Zoom:
Zoom is a video conferencing tool. In this environment you can talk, be seen on camera, participate in the text chat, and share your screen to present content to others. Zoom also enables real-time chatting via text.
To use Zoom you will need:
1. A computer with a built-in camera and microphone or a separate web camera.
2. Earbuds or a headset will reduce or eliminate the echo that is common in group video conference sessions
3. A reliable internet connection
4. Supported operating systems: Windows 8.1 or later, macOS 10.3 or later
5. Support web browsers: Firefox 27+, Chrome 30+, Safari 7+
To get set up in zoom see the "Getting Started Checklist" PDFs and begin the steps detailed.