The Attendance tool has been enabled on all Law School course sites. The recommended workflow is to set up Attendance Items ( or Class Sessions) within the tool and then update student records using the associated Zoom Meeting Report.
- To begin, click on the Attendance tool in the course site toolbar
- Then click Add Attendance Item
- Enter an Item Name, such as the Class number, and then select the Date and time that corresponds to your normal class schedule.
- If you want to add multiple Items, click Create & Add Another
- Otherwise click Create to save and exit.
- To record attendance, click on the Item title.
- Your class roster will be displayed with the option to mark each student individually or bulk apply a status.
- If you do a bulk apply, you can always make corrections afterward.
- Use the exported CSV file from the Zoom Meeting Report or open another browser window to display the Report side-by-side for greater convenience taking attendance.